Melbourne Tippers & Plant hire are among the many companies in Australia which have been created for plant hire.Most of these companies are locally owned family businesses. They offer a wide range of machinery and equipment. They have a responsible team who is very much dedicated towards their work and proving best results to the clients.They provide best machines at affordable prices, and regularly check the machines.
Most of the reputed companies provide best results to their clients with a long standing track record of working in some of Melbourne’s key infrastructure projects including:
- Pakenham and Cragieburn Bypass works.
- Eilor Park Drive and other Western Ring Roads.
- Williamstown Rifle Range reconstruction.
- Calder Park interchange.
- City Link Burnley and Domain Tunnel works.
- Tullamarine Freeway development.
- Geelong Bypass works
With a reputation for giving the best services and reliable results delivery at competitive rates, plant hire services by Melbourne Tippers & Plant hire are offered to suit the specific needs of customers by utilizing the extensive industry expertise company has gained.
Their professional team of industry experts is always there to help you. With committed management, administration and machine operating professionals, companies like Melbourne Tippers always ensure you get friendly service that’s second to none. They offer a wide range of high quality machinery and equipment, including excavator hire at Melbourne that you can rely on. With all the machines being regularly serviced and well maintained you can count on them for your work will be completed on time.
Expert team of operators have experience in both large commercial and smaller domestic works meaning they have the skills and expertise to efficiently complete any job, delivering the results you want.
The comprehensive range of quality equipment at most companies includes: Truck and trailers.
- Excavators – ranging from 1.5 – 45 ton.
- Tandem tippers.
- Wheel loaders.
- Dozers – ranging from D3 – D11.
- Dump trucks – both articulated and rigid.
- Scrapers – both elevation and open bowl.
- Compactors – ranging from 815 – 825.
- Watercarts – starting from 1000 Liters
In conjunction with the extensive range of equipment they even assist you with a variety of services Melbourne-wide including:
- Concrete, asphalt, rubbish, rock and clean fill disposal
- Demolition – industrial, residential or commercial
- Contaminated soil disposal
- Landfill management
- Dry equipment hires
- Heavy machinery transport to and from site
- Traxcavators (931 to 963)
- Graders (up to 16G
- Rollers(pad foot, smooth drum)
- Dump Trucks (articulated and rigid)
- Excavators (1.5 to 45 ton)
- Compactors (815 to 825
- Wheel Loaders
- Posi Tracks
- Superior Skid steers & Bobcats
- Tandem Tippers
- Semi Tippers
- Truck & Trailers and lot more
At these companies they make no compromises when it comes to safety. By ensuring both their staff and contractors consistently adhere to all legal guidelines and requirements they endeavor to contribute to minimized risk on your work site.
Operators are fully equipped with the right safety gear including head, eye, hearing and foot protection equipment and hi-visibility vests.